Saturday, April 29, 2017

ROSEGAL Review: Neutral Pieces

Hello, lovelies! While the others are now enjoying their long weekends on the beach, I and my husband just got home from a mini-shopping because SM Megamall is having a 3-day sale. We took advantage of the additional 10% discount. Everybody loves discount! Speaking of discounts, you may want to check ROSEGAL because they are having up to 85% discount - it's the greatest markdown you've ever seen! And for today's outfit post, I am featuring these items from ROSEGAL they have sent weeks ago.




This brown nylon tote bag is so roomy; you can fit all your stuff inside. It looks classy, too, because of it's wine red lining. It's been my go-to bag when going to work because I can swiftly placed all my long sized folders inside without it deforming. This is also a good bag for travelling.


This bow hollow out flat shoes is very comfortable to wear. The quilted foam insole is a big help to not immediately feel tired. I have used this pair for a 6 hours straight of standing and walking and my feet felt just a bit tired. Unlike my other flat shoes that doesn't have quilt foam insoles, it makes my feet so weary and tired.

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ROSEGAL:
ROSEGAL brown nylon tote handbag (get here)
ROSEGAL nude pink hollow out flat shoes (get here)
SAMMYDRESS metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
ZAFUL high waist pleated skirt (here)



Please do not forget to join my GIVEAWAYS and get a chance to win $30 worth of products!
Join HERE.





Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM





1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...