Friday, April 28, 2017

Inflatable Air Track, Bubble Soccer Suits & Bouncers

Hello, lovelies! Summer time is officially on. The heat is unforgiving. It makes me want to jump in the pool all the time. I haven't gone out to the beach or even in the pool yet because I am still finalizing the itinerary for our family getaway. We are looking to go to Boracay Island but haven't decided if we will travel by air or by sea. It will be loads of fun! We are planning to buy floaters to fully enjoy the water especially the kids and for us adults to have a nice lines of tan while softly paddling using our hands or play bumping in the water. I was just looking for floaters but I stumbled upon these bubble soccer suits and oh my, my interest for floaters just gone out of the window and gets really interested on these ones. How cool are these eh? It will surely bring a loads of fun, right? Imagine yourself bumping to someone in a most thrilling way of bouncing back. It's just Wow! 



I learned that there are so many kinds of inflatables. They also have inflatable air track which mostly used as equipment for school and gym for the air track tumbling. These equipment are used to support the fall of the gymnastics and athletes and often used in gym, too. Nobody wants to get injured, of course. I was amazed knowing that these can be purchase as easy as one click away online. 


Isn't it amazing? Summer is even more fun nowadays because the resorts have these appropriate commercial grade inflatable bouncers to enjoy to. Just like the photo below, upon seeing this, the kid at heart on me kicked in a snap. I would really love to play and chase my little nephew and nieces inside of it. If I have a wide backyard with a pool, I will definitely buy one of these and I'm gonna throw a party everyday. Haha! It promises a fun experience, isn't it? Wouldn't you like to experience that everyday? 


Now, that's makes me think to finish doing my itinerary. These inflatables just fired up my excitement to play in the water soon. Have you been to resorts with these kind of inflatables? 




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...